For more than 20 years, Lili has provided her clients with the support they need to identify their goals and develop sound plans for their financial future.
She believes success should be measured not just by your financial well-being, but by how confident you feel about your future. Her mission is to help clients reach their financial goals through a relationship based on personalized, knowledgeable advice. This focus is designed to help clients reach their goals, giving them greater peace of mind. She assists her clients in maintaining their financial focus so they can achieve the goals that are most important to them and their families, both now and in the future.
Area of Focus
Financial Planning, Investment Advice, Retirement Planning Strategies, Estate Planning Strategies, Asset Allocation, Employee Stock Options and Risk Management.
- MBA, George Washington University
- Certificate of Financial Planning, Georgetown University
- Institute of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ practitioner
- Certified Financial Fiduciary®
- Life and Health Insurance Licensed
- FINRA(formerly NASD) Securities Licensed – 7 Securities License, 63 State License, 65 Registered Investment Advisor
- Tahirih Justice Center – Pro Bono work with immigrant women and girls seeking justice in the United States from gender based violence.
- Human Rights First – Pro Bono financial advice for individuals who’ve been subjected to violations against human rights such as tyranny, extremism, intolerance and violence.
- Member – Financial Planning Association
Licensed and registered to conduct business in VA, MD and DC.
Based on licenses and registrations I hold, I may also conduct certain business in FL, KY, NC, ND, OR, SD