Marcus has been assisting clients in multiple rolls for over 10 years. His career began working for mutual and hedge funds on the institutional side then transferred to private wealth management when he joined Liliana’s practice in 2013.
He believes that trust and confidence are the building blocks of a successful financial partnership. Clients should expect that we will be committed to their financial success. Only with this foundation in place can we begin to meet your needs. Marcus is focused on being there to help clients with any issues that arise.
- Integrating clients into the financial planning process
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of data transfers
- Delivering exceptional client/advisor communications
- Educating clients and setting expectations
- BA, Virginia Tech
- FINRA Series 7 & 66 licenses
- Life, Health, and Variable Annuity insurance licenses
- Certified Financial Fiduciary®
Marcus lives in Burke with his wife Sarah and two children Olive and Tyler. He enjoys barbequing, golf and anything Hokie related.